Situated in the north of the Rose Of The Shires Northamptonshire, our club was formed way back in 1873.

We are located on the grounds of Oakley Estates, now Great Oakley Farms, owned by the De Cappell Brooke family.

Our landlords have always been our presidents, beginning with Lord Brook of Oakley, followed by Edward and now our current president, Hugh De Cappell Brooke Esq.